Monday, April 12, 2010

What i really wanted to tell you on your birthday was:

I may not understand why this journey has been harder than ever but i know it has been worth while. I don't know what is it that makes me think of your smile, the way you walk, how your eyes crease when you laugh - but i will never forget. We may not have many common topics but i could sit quietly and watch you all day. There's no point telling others how much i want to give you a hug every time i see you, how much i want to ruffle your hair, how much i want to listen to you ramble on&on, how butterflies flutter in my stomach everytime i hear your name because they have no idea how intense this feeling is.

I know i will be green with envy and be choked up with tears when you finally find someone whose hand you will hold, whose tears you will wipe, whose head you will support with your shoulder. But i wish you nothing but love&joy. You, my dear, were made in heaven.

You were the reason for all of my smiles and tears for the past few months but tomorrow i'll wake and smile because it'll be a brand new day for you, for me.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment